Nineteenth? OPS!


Hello Blog!
First of all, I would like to say Thank you for the Birthday wishes. I reached 19 years old 2 days ago (Oct, 27th) and still thankful because I'm breathing until now. So glad to become Nineteenth girl and shocked everyone around there about my young age in my last year in University.

This year birthday actually different and full of brand new things and surprises. Start from cake (obviously), the surprise team, the special guest, gift, and also list of people who is remember to wish me a Happy Birthday. It made me realize that you can't guarantee that today will be the same with tomorrow. So, what you have now, enjoy it. (Ok.. I start to out of topic haha)

About the surprises, I got 2 'failed' surprise but I love it because I don't like unusual and mainstream things. The first surprise was coming from my rent-house family, we called our group as "Kompleks Elite" even though in fact, our rent-houses is not that expensive and totally not luxurious (haha!). They gave me a surprise one day before my exact birthday and pretended that that day was October 27th. I told you, they are superb cool and funny friends, and my last birthdays with them, the surprise also became a fail. Besides the wrong date, I also already knew that they will surprise me because of their group chat conversations that accidentally read by me and the burning candle smell that spread until 2 meters from the surprise location. However, I kept that as a secret and I just told you guys via this entry. HAHAHA




After the surprise everything back to normal like nothing happened. We weren't going for dinner together because I have no money to treat them that day and it wasn't my exact birthday date! Haha.

Move to the second surprise. Oct 27th 2016.


Well this is come from my new family (Yeah I have a lot families besides my real family), it is American Corner Unhas' Volunteers. I describe our community like a place where you can be who you truly are and surely feels like you don't wanna go home when you have them around. Sit near with them, is like in the middle of future leaders. Because they are so global minded, international oriented and great in their own way. (Okay I think I should tell you more in other entry)

Back to my birthday, so, I was in American Corner that day and had chat with the "special guest" while waiting the other volunteers to come. Suddenly, the door opened loudly and one of my friend come with the cake and sang Happy Birthday song loudly 'till make my heart almost out from its place. You can't imagine how shock I was at that time. Almost die. That surprise was a failed one also, because they bought 21 candle, not 19. They thought that I'm turning 21.


However, despite of the unpredictable failed things, I give them a bunch of thanks for preparing everything in my birthday. Their attendance and wishes for my life is already a special gift that Allah gave to me.

Nah, talk about special and gift, the special things that I get for my birthday are wishes from my Kiseki No Sedai's brothers and Kak Awi attendance (^^). My Kiseki Brothers were on the way to Island for their expedition event, they sent me a video message on the boat. I'm so touched. I really love them a lot. Then, Kak Awi. I can say he is one of my inspiration because of his life story, achievement and good personality that surely will amaze and end up "idol-ing" him. Short story, Kak Awi is now taking his master degree in Netherlands and Denmark, and during his business trip to Singapore, he extend his flight and back to his hometown (my city also). We met and he was there when American Corner Volunteers surprised me. He wish me Happy Birthday also, gave a present from Korea (He knew that I'm Korean Freak :3) and he told me that he was planning for a cake but he couldn't find any. OMG I appreciate that a lot and I really want to melt atm.

Well I was so happy for that. For everything happened in the beginning of my 19th years old journey and I'm hoping for more beautiful and good thing to comes up.

Actually, I still have a lot of things to be shared because a lot of things happened in Oct 27. But I know you guys will be bored for reading such a long entry. Well, see you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments